Monday, August 31, 2009

"Everybody has the same equal chance to change the world..."

Well my bestie Ruby called me this morning. I was so happy to hear from him, mainly because I wanted to know what his intentions were for moving so spur of the moment. He explained everything to me and I fully understand why he did what he did. All of my friends are leading somewhat different lives based on interest and social paths, and I realized that Savannah is not the place for Ruby to start doing what it is that he wants to do. Even tho I'm all for him doing his thing, I couldn't help but feel those tears finally come out. They wasn't tears of sadness tho. They were tears of joy. I'm happy for him. I want him to succeed. And I teared up because with the territory of his success comes departure. I can't say enough how much I'm gonna miss him, But I'll be okay, I mean after all he's only an hour away!lol

No comments:

Post a Comment