Sunday, August 30, 2009

"I guess it's true what they say..."

I just left the club maybe about 20 minutes ago, and I ultimately had the worst time. Not that that's anything new because the gay club scene in Savannah is just not what it use to be when I was a youngin. I enjoyed the show part of the club, as I always do, but after that, I honestly was ready to hit the exit.I think the reason why I didn't enjoy myself atleast a little is because my whole crew wasn't there with me. I found myself standing alone at points, just looking like I was ready to break out in hives!lol On top of that, I was completely sober which is a "no no" in the club for me. I need to be under some type of influence to be able to relax. I just get so tense and gittery around alot of homo's because they all...well some of them....hell most of them are arrogant and stuck-up and I just don't deal with those type of people. Oh well that's the way of the gay world I guess. I know one thing, if it isn't anything special going on at Mrs. Jade (the club) from now on, I won't be attending. It's a waist of time and 10 beans (dollars). Shit I could have kept my lil 10 and got me a five dollar sack and a pack of cigarettes.

No comments:

Post a Comment