Sunday, August 30, 2009

"Don't let the lifestyle take over your Life...."

Okay so if you didn't know by now... I'm Gay!lol Okay just wanted to give out that disclaimer before I continue with this! Well anyway, today was my usual Sunday; washing clothes,listening to music, cleaning my room, listening to music, painting my toenails over, and finally listening to music!lol Just a normal, redundant Sunday, that is until nightfall. Okay to start, usually around 9pm, Saph and Ruby comes over to watch ABDC with me. Today I didn't get a call from Ruby, so something was up with that already, I mean we were suppose to go to the movies and all today. So anyway Saph comes over and he gives me some disturbing news.... Apparently, Ruby decided to move today, no...not like move across town, but move out of town. It caught me so off guard. He didn't call me or nothing to let me know anything. At first I got sad, and then I got a little angry. I got a little angry because I couldn't believe he would leave and not say anything to me. Saph told me that the reason that he didn't tell me, is because he kinda knew that I wouldn't take it well and if he would have told me, he would probably end up not leaving. After hearing that, I was no longer angry, yet I was even more sad because I am really really Really gonna miss him. That's my best besties and we do everything together, we have a bond with a lot of things. I get so worried about him sometimes, and with him not being here, I can't keep track of him. Even tho he's gone(apparently), Ruby is very intelligent, so I know he'll be okay, and whatever he's doing, I'm pretty sure it's a obvious explanation for it. My heart is aching a little right now, but I'll be okay. Like I wanna cry a little, but it won't come out, because inside, I got faith in him and I know he'll be alright. If you can here me Ruby, Be Safe!!!! I love you sis, and I am definitely gonna shed some "missing you" tears....

No comments:

Post a Comment